Sunday, September 19, 2004

Outing to Marina South

I went for an outing to Marina South with the YTFer. I can't remember the exact date though. I went there with the GTFers and we had lots of fun playing games.
After that we went to another area to fly kites and that was when i realised that i'm not very good at flying kites. How I wish someone invented those battery operated kites den i can "hao lian" to those good kite flyers I can fly kites better den them.
The best thing for the day was the steamboat dinner. It was extremely good except for the "healthy" soup. I can't really remember what was discussed over dinner but all I can remember was the following sentences that I said throughout the steamboat dinner:
" Daniel, is this cooked?"
" Daniel, is this nice?"
" Damn nice man. Can u pass me some of that?"
" Can i try some of that?"
" Daniel, is this cooked?"
" Daniel, is this nice?" ..............